Monday, October 12, 2015

My Urban Farmgirl Throw

  
I just wanted to share the plaid throw blanket I bought from Urban Farmgirl at The Market At Chapel Hill earlier this month.  I've been looking for a plaid throw in orange with fall colors since last year. Any that I could find that I liked, were too much for my budget.  I first saw this one in a photo Urban Farmgirl posted on Instagram the morning of the sale.  I was so excited, yet at the same time felt like it would certainly be sold before I could get there.  The sale started at 9 Saturday morning, and we got there at 10:30.  It was the first thing I saw, and the first thing I grabbed when I got to her booth!



My pumpkin pillow was a Zulilly purchase.  The orange pillows are velvet pillow covers from H&M that I used to cover the floral print pillows that came with my sofa.



Thanks for stopping by!

Robin

2 comments: