Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My Current Color Crush - Green


After buying the jadite color cake stand this summer, I got a hankering for that shade of green.  One Saturday morning I set off to Home Depot to find a similar paint color.  Armed only with a photo of the cake stand on my phone, I began searching through allllll the greenish paint color cards.  I had narrowed my choices down to a few color cards and was standing in a very long line at the paint counter, when I spotted a gallon of "oops" paint with a green smudge on the lid.



So at this point the question running through my mind was "Do I want to take a color that is close to what I'm looking for and check out immediately, or do I want to stand in line for a long time and get a color that may not be exactly what I want when I get it home?". Oh, and the gallon of "Oops" paint was only $9.  Sold.


Now I just have to resist the urge to paint more things green :)


Thanks for stopping by!
Robin

2 comments:

  1. I love that color too but have only added it through accessories. It's a happy color!

    ReplyDelete