Saturday, April 25, 2015

Country Living Fair Nashville






I just wanted to post a few pictures from the Country Living Fair today.  It was the first time we have been to one of these, and we were very impressed with the show!  It was laid out very well and nicely organized.  We got there about 30 minutes before the gates opened and bought tickets on site.



One of the first booths we found was Cash and Cari with HGTV's Cari Cucksey.




One of the top things on our  "to do" list was to catch the cooking demonstration with the Beekman Boys.  This was definitely the highlight of our day.  They were so pleasant and funny, and gladly answered questions from everyone.  We loved hearing about their farm and animals, their time on The Amazing Race, and a few tid bits about Martha!  I think these guys would be awesome neighbors! I wish my little farm was next door to theirs :)



A couple of years ago, I gave Pam their first cookbook for her birthday.  I didn't realize they now have 3 cookbooks out.  I bought their Beekman 1802 Heirloom Dessert Cookbook at the Fair, which they kindly signed.  Pam bought the same cookbook and their newest book, Beekman 1802 Heirloom Vegetable Cookbook.  They were super nice and glad to chat with everyone.  



This was the line waiting for the gates to open.  The sale has one more day tomorrow.  I really hope this will become an annual event for Nashville!




I've had lots going on around the house and hope to post information and pictures soon.  My daughter is getting married at our house next month and there is still LOTS to get done!

Thanks for stopping by!
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment