Sunday, November 9, 2014

Kitchen Eating Area - A Few Changes



I've changed up the seating around my kitchen table.  I removed the 2 chairs and put the bench against the wall.  I replaced that seating with the French bistro chairs.


The question I always get asked when I show this area, is where did I get the chalkboard canvas art.  I bought it at either TJ Maxx or Marshalls, but it's been a couple of years.



We've had our house on the market since early spring, so I've pretty much kept the decor at a status quo until the last couple of weeks.  We just took the house off the market because we are having our daughter's wedding here in May.  So naturally I've felt the need to start changing things up.







Thanks for stopping by!

Robin

11 comments:

  1. Your home is so pretty! How fun to have a wedding there. My husband and I got married at my parent's house that they had just built when I was in college. It was just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job with your room. Very unique and love the bistro chairs and chandelier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comment about the sign in my son's room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the prettiest breakfast room! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a gorgeous dining room. Great style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did with this room. Class act!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did an awesome job decorating your breakfast room. Just love the neutral colors. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. The alphabet rug is to die for! Where did you find it?
    ms_cheryl_y@yahoo.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ms. Cheryl, I got the rug from http://www.DecorSteals.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where did you get the chandelier? I'm having the worst time finding a black one that I love! Thanks ahead of time :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The chandelier is from Overstock.com I think it is still available.

    ReplyDelete