Monday, September 1, 2014

My Fall Mantle and Halloween Signs





Being September 1st was all the motivation I needed to add some fall and Halloween things to my mantle :)

 
The large sign I painted last year.  The subway style sign is one of several I made recently for the booth we just opened in Columbia, TN.
 
 
Below is a wall in our new booth, with the signs in different colors.
 
 
If you are in the Maury County area, the Calico Cow is a new vintage furniture/antique store located on Nashville Highway, very close to downtown Columbia.  The owner has a great selection of furniture, and other vendors are in the process of moving into booths.
 

 
 


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope everyone has had an enjoyable holiday weekend :)

Robin
 

8 comments:

  1. R&P,
    Love the fall mantle, especially the banner! I was just looking at my summer mantle today thinking about what I was going to do for Fall and your post gave me some inspiration.

    Thanks, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I really like your signs and fall décor! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ladies... Love your booth. Wish I lived in your area! Love the painted signs too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great signs and love your mantel!

    ReplyDelete