Sunday, August 10, 2014

Update On Pam's Dining Room

 
 I wanted to share some pictures of the latest progress on Pam's dining room.  Her house was built around 1906 and she just moved in this summer.
 
 
 
The light fixture is the same one I have over my kitchen table, from Overstock.
 
 
 
Her table and chairs came from local antique stores.  She has a great fabric from Sirs Fabric that will cover the seats.
 
 
The china, and china cabinet also came from antique stores in or around Mt. Pleasant, TN.
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Best wishes for a wonderful week!
Robin
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if I could get color of the blue/turquoise buffet in the dining room? Love that color :) It looks pretty with the green mirror.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The buffet is painted in Annie Sloan Chateau Grey on the outside. The blue inside (shown in facebook pictures) is Annie Sloan Aubusson Blue. :)

      Delete