Saturday, August 16, 2014

My Grocery Sign In The Kitchen

 
I've felt like this area over the windows needed something for a while now.  I kept eyeing some of the big signs at Hobby Lobby, but decided I would make something instead.
 
 
I was a bit undecided on what I wanted the sign to state.  I guess it's no surprise that I went with "Grocery" since Joanna Gaines had one on Fixer Upper, my favorite HGTV show. :)
 
 
 
I'm also craving my black/white/grey colors with Fall around the corner.  Yesterday I picked up another plastic pumpkin to paint and add to my grey grouping from last year, which you can find HERE  I may even paint a few extra to take to our sale next month, which at this point is going to be at the Nashville Flea Market.  Pam is on the hunt this weekend to check out some prospective booth spaces for us in a store.  If anyone has any advice or suggestions on this matter, we would love to hear from you.
 
 
 
 
I hope you have a fabulous weekend and week ahead! Thanks for stopping by!
Robin

18 comments:

  1. Love the sign Robin. It looks so great. I love this whole room. So inviting and cozy.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Grocery sign but I would like to ask you where you found your There's Joy sign on the other wall. I love that sign. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patty. I got it at either TJ Maxx or Marshalls. It's been a year or so and I can't remember exactly which one. I get lots of questions about that sign :)

      Delete
  3. What color are the walls?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you pick up the dining room bench in Windsor chairs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I'd it possible to show a close up of the rug? And where did you buy it?! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this room! Where did you find the chandelier?! It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would also like to hear about the chandelier! thank you!

      Delete
    2. The chandelier is from overstock.com.

      Delete
  7. Can you tell me where you purchased that bench for your table? Love the room BTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a yard sale find for $15. :)

      Delete
  8. This room has me dreaming!! Is the table painted with chalk paint or milk paint?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The table is the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Old White. :)

      Delete
  9. What type of blinds are those? Love the color!!!

    ReplyDelete