Monday, July 14, 2014

The Porch Room Makeover


I've been working on a makeover of the porch room the last few months.  The main thing I wanted was a pair of large wingback chairs in script fabric.  If you ever watched Revenge season 1, there was a huge dreamy script chair in one of the houses.  The best thing I could find in my price range were these smaller chairs. 


 I love the new rug.  I wanted something a little unpredictable for the overall look.



 This is the before.  The room started with odds and ends we already had. 













Where I got everything:

All the chairs came from Quality Furniture in Murfreesboro, TN.  The large chair and ottoman are Broyhill and the script chairs are Best Chair brand.

Pillows in script chairs are from Steinmart.

Large French pillow in large chair - Vendor at City Farmhouse Pop up Barn sale last summer.

Rug - Overstock.com

Lockers - Nashville Flea Market

Lamp behind chair - Lowes, and shade from Target

French tufted ottoman - Hobby Lobby

Lamp between chairs - Marshalls

I hope to get back out to Pam's house next weekend with my camera, to check out her new light fixtures and the progress they've made.  Thanks for stopping by!

Robin


4 comments: