Friday, July 11, 2014

Pam's New Old House - a few more pictures

 
 
I went to Pam's new old house last weekend.  I took a few pictures but they are still deep in the trenches of unpacking boxes :)  Pam and I put together the den while I was there.  Please pardon the odd placed frame on the right.  We just stuck things on nails that were already in the walls.  She has a beautiful old tobacco basket they may be hanging in that spot.
 
 
This is one of 2 beautiful old built in book cases in the room

 
The French doors have a doorbell similar to the bells on bicycles. 

 
This is one of her fur babies.

  

They are planning to replace the green tile around both fireplaces with marble.
 

 
The light fixture over the stairs has been replace since last weekend.
 

I love all the old pocket doors. 
 
Mount Pleasant is in Maury County and is only about 10-15 minutes from Spring Hill and Columbia.  We are planning to organize one of our sales to set up at her house.  Our tentative date is the first weekend in October.   Her house is in the heart of town, so it is easy to find.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Robin

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty and cheerful home. And Congrats to you again, I'm so happy for you.
    Happy Memorial Day weekend!
    studio-with-gothic-style

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of dog does your sister have? I had one long ago that looked very much like this, but I never knew what breed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alyssa, she is a rescue dog so we aren't really sure. My sister found her on the side of the road many years ago. I think she just considers her a german shepard mix.

      Delete