Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Ball Jar Towel

 
Pam and I are getting excited about our fall sale.  We are planning to have it the first Friday & Saturday of October in Mount Pleasant, TN, but need to confirm a few details.   Now I just need to find time to make all the things I have on my list!  I started on a few of these towels last weekend.
 
 

I played with an aqua blue Ball jar transfer last weekend.  I was pleased that the ink transferred well onto the cotton towel.  I normally work with black ink and wasn't sure how this color would release.  This is ink rubbed directly into the fabric.  It is not an iron-on transfer.


 
 I also made a few jars of pepper jelly for the first time.  It was quite tasty with some homemade pimento cheese.
 
I think I will be making all of these things again very soon :)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Robin
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Robin,
    How exciting...you and Pam are having a Fall Sale!!! I really wish I could make it up your way, so I could attend it, but with two shows in October, I don't see how I can. Your towel is super cute!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete