Sunday, June 22, 2014

Our Little Farm

 
 
I thought I would share some pictures from around the farm.  The eggs are from our chickens.  Chickens that I raised from little fluff balls until they were hardy little chickens - in our laundry room  (which is one of many reasons my laundry room needs the drastic makeover we are beginning). 


 
This is Lulu.  We have 2 female cows this year, which is a first.  We've always had bulls before.

 
This is Lila.  I love her little "bow" holding up her tuft of hair.



Thanks for stopping by!
 
Robin

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful farm and thee is nothing better than fresh eggs for breakfast. Your cows are very pretty, are they pretty tame? When we lived on the farm I always made pets out of everything. Then when it was time to take them to market I cried. I would not be a good farmer, unless I could keep everything as a pet.
    Happy Summer.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary. These girls are still a bit jumpy. We've had them a few months. I had a cow a couple of years ago that would drink from the water hose while I held it to his mouth.

      Delete
  2. Those images are beautiful in black and white. I love cow faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Stacey! I still want to find time to get some much better shots of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the shades of your eggs. Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete