Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Vintage Lockers


 
 
I was so excited to find these lockers at the Nashville Flea Market this month.  I went in search of something special to go on this wall. I was thinking maybe a small writing table, or book case, or even a sign.  I needed something that wasn't going to take up much room in depth.  I walked up from the back side of these just as the vendor was writing out the price tag Sunday morning.   Of course I bought them before he could even put the price tag on.  I thought everything about this piece was just perfect.  I just cleaned them up and used some "Goof Off" to remove the residue from many stickers.
 
 
 
Pam and I each got one of these wreaths with our last initial.
 


This was a great trip to the flea market!  I hit my spending limit (and the size limit for Pam's car) within 15 minutes of getting there :)  

 
 

 
 
 
Sharing at:
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Robin

3 comments:

  1. Robin,
    Looks like you hit the jackpot here with these awesome old lockers! Love the vignette you put together. Thanks so much for sharing at my party.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a for sale sign on your house the other day. I could not believe it! It's such a pretty house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a find!!!! You hit the jackpot!
    diane @ thoughts and shots

    ReplyDelete