Sunday, January 26, 2014

My Union Jack Rug





Pin It

This is my "forgotten room" that is now in transition.  As I mentioned in a previous post, we moved furniture that we already had into this room over 6 years ago and it has hardly been touched since.  And after looking at the pictures I posted, I realized I had to get rid of the rug in there asap.   Luckily, I just happened upon some Union Jack rugs on line recently.


I ordered this rug from Overstock and I'm really pleased with it. It is hand tufted wool.  I love the colors and feel like it will make a good focal point in this room.  My plans are to change this room over to a study.  We have 3 different living areas in our house, which is really more than we need.  Especially since my husband and I are usually the only ones at the house.


 I would love to find a pretty desk to go where the sofa is.  I plan to sell the piano.  In fact, if you are local (Murfreesboro - Nashville area) and would like to trade a desk for the piano, or buy a piano, let me know!





 Thanks for stopping by!  

Robin

5 comments:

  1. Great looking rug Robin. Looking forward to seeing how you turn this room into an office.
    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful rug, it is a lovely room too. Gorgeous piano, but I don't live close, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you are on your way to an amazing transformation!
    I love the rug-
    Enjoyed visiting and I am a new follower-
    Laura
    White Spray Paint

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks beautiful! Looking forward to seeing the transformation!

    ReplyDelete