Monday, January 6, 2014

Addicted To Dish Towels


 Pin It


I just love dish towels.  I can hardly resist them when I find a design I like.  I usually buy them in pairs, without knowing exactly how I will use them.  That was the case with the above Kitchen Supply towel from H&M.  I knew I wanted to display this towel the best way possible when I remembered how Heather had framed some At The Picket Fence.  Luckily, I picked up this frame on Clearance for $12 at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago.


Organizing all my dish towels and storing them in one place is definitely on my list of things to do in 2014.


My daughter brought these to me from France last summer.



Dish towels are fairly inexpensive and can be used many different ways, besides the obvious.  I've used a dish towel to cover a chair seat, used them underneath plates set at the table, and as table runners and as curtains.  Usually my only regret when buying dish towels, is that I didn't buy more :)


Pin It

   Sharing at
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

6 comments:

  1. That one was perfectly made for a frame. I love dish towels too. They are so pretty and hard to resist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you love them....they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dish towel is really perfect to see and for use . like you have use this in thi pic in chair seat and the other site u have use underneath plates set the table . Thanks for sharing this beautiful tips . they are all so pretty and gorgeous. I have also some Salon Towels for sharing with you .

    ReplyDelete
  4. My absolute favourite tea Towels s are bamboo terry cloth towels from Wal-Mart. I get the black ones so my husband can't ruin them. They are really absorbent and the colour does not fade like cotton.

    Also look for linen Towels. They are very absorbent. They are often heavily starched when new but soften up when washed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever use for dish towels....thanks for sharing. Such a lovely display!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete