Sunday, December 29, 2013

Repurposing Christmas Decor





It was love at first sight when I saw this reindeer burlap print at TJ Maxx a few weeks ago.  At $16.99, I felt like the frame alone was worth it.  I ran my fingers around the inside of the frame to see how the burlap was attached and determined that I could easily tuck a different piece of fabric on top of the burlap.  This made the price even better since I could use it year round.  So, on December 26th, I added the number print burlap.  Next Christmas, I'll just pull it out and use the reindeer again.




I like to freshen things up a bit after taking down the Christmas decorations.  I'm getting the itch to make the rounds at some antique and vintage stores.  How about you?  I'm seeing some "holes" in my decor that need to be filled.









See my wrinkly table runner? I just got this from H&M.  I definitely need to break out the iron. 



I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!  Thanks for stopping by.
Robin

Sharing at:
Coastal Charm 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hello Robin,
    Such a thrifty idea on that burlap change out...I will keep that one on my fav list.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin, I would have grabbed the reindeer print too...love it! The frame is beautiful so it was a great idea to use it year round.
    xx,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, very pretty! I love your table runner. Our home looks so empty after Christmas. LOL I agree, it is time to start shopping! :) Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete