Monday, November 4, 2013

French Laundry Cart

 


I ordered this French metal cart from Antique Farmhouse.

 

                      

I ordered it with the intent to use it as a laundry hamper.  It's just taken me awhile (a year) to make a liner for it so my dirty laundry isn't on display.  I made the laundry bag from a drop cloth.  I just eyeballed the dimensions and attached some ties on the back to secure it to the handle.



The Couture towels are from H&M






          Sharing with:              
Thanks for stopping by!

Robin
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I love it...look how the patina reflects your floor...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this blog. I`m from Finland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin,
    What a charming little cart...luv the liner. Thanks for sharing at my party.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!!!
    Nice work on the liner. :-D

    ReplyDelete