Saturday, November 2, 2013

Duvet Covers For Curtains



It isn't very often that one of my "great" ideas actually works  :)  I was planning to get some fabric and put a French transfer on it to make curtain panels for the guest room.  It's only recently that I've gotten this room organized enough  to spruce it up.    



One day I was on the H&M website when I noticed these twin size duvet covers on clearance.  I figured if they didn't work for curtains, I could use them for fabric.  The French graphics along with the price were enough for me.   I paid under $8 for each of these, and they each came with 1 sham.  They even had a small opening just where the rod pocket needed to be.  All I did was slip the curtain rod through and hang.  I  have some different rods I want to use when we get a chance to install them, but for now this is an improvement.
 

 I've found that the merchandise turns over very quickly at H & M.  It pays to check the site frequently.



Thanks for stopping by!

Robin
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Robin,
    These look OUTSTANDING!!! Sure hope we see these thrifty pretties at Nifty Thrifty Tuesday.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the light and airy feel and lovely graphics and WOW... what a great price! You don't have to spend a fortune to make it look like you did!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are giving a gorgeous look to your home.

    ReplyDelete