Monday, October 14, 2013

Odds and Ends in Pictures


I've taken random pictures but not enough for an individual post.  Before I completely forget about them, I thought I would just post several of them here.
 


 I've added a few things to the bathroom walls.



 I used some of the Amy Howard one step paint to jazz up a dresser I had painted with the Annie Sloan chalk paint in country grey.  I left the drawers in the country grey and painted the rest of it with the Amy Howard paint



  

I painted a sign using this lovely lady for inspiration.  My husband made the sign with old Alabama barn wood we had. 
 





Pam and I went to the City Farmhouse Pop Up Barn sale last weekend.  I was so happy to meet up with this fabulous blogger.  I was also excited to see that Lulu was there selling Amy Howard paints and products.  I bought the black one step paint and the Dust of Ages powder.  I'll show what I did with that a little bit later.

My first born turns 21 next Tuesday but we are celebrating this weekend when she makes a quick trip home from college.  So, I'll be party planning the next few days. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Robin

Sharing at Coastal Charm
 

2 comments:

  1. Your bathroom is so pretty. I love the wall color and all of your accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dresser is beautiful Robin...luv that pretty shade of blue. Also, that Alabama barn wood sign is super cute too! I hate that we didn't get a pic of the two of us at the show:( If you have a pic of you that I can put on a post that I am writing...please e-mail it to me...I plan to post it tomorrow afternoon. It was great to meet you and Pam.

    Blessings,
    Linda
    coastal.charm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete