Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Vintage Halloween


Last year I bought several Halloween decorations on clearance, after the 31st.  I promptly put them in my attic and forgot about everything.  Does anyone else do this?  I was quite surprised when I started pulling things out this month.  I have a bit more than I remembered, including a mummy I currently have draped over a chair, and a flying ghost still in the box. :)

My daughter and I both have birthdays just before Halloween, so we always work a party around our decorating.



I already had the mummy head (which is a glass head Pam got from Goodwill, wrapped in bandages), the glittery skull and blocks.


These cute pumpkin fellas came from TJ Maxx.






I think the masked pumpkin came from Hobby Lobby, along with the vintage kitty.  I actually saw this same kitty in the store this week.


Thanks for stopping by!

Robin

1 comment:

  1. Love all of your Halloween decor. I am all decorated for fall, but I had not planned on really doing anything for Halloween. Now you make me want to go up to the attic to see what's up there.

    And yes, I always buy things, put them away and forget I have them.

    ReplyDelete