Saturday, September 28, 2013

Mr. and Mrs. Bones, French Totes, and Etsy


Mr. and Mrs. Bones were my favorite clearance purchase last year.  I watched these for weeks after Halloween waiting for them to hit my target rock bottom price online at Grandin Road.


Mrs. Bones is modeling a tote bag and wine/bottle bag I made. :)


I made a bunch of these tote bags last year at Christmas, but not with skulls  :)  I used pretty French designs.  I filled the bags with French jams, English biscuits, gourmet vinegars and other goodies and gave to many of our family members and friends. 


I really miss the creative outlet I had when Pam and I were selling at the Nashville Flea Market. I decided to make a few things for the Etsy shop.  Most items are $5 or $6.  If you want to take a peek, you can find it HERE .  I think my favorite item is the black graphic burlap bottle bags.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Robin

1 comment:

  1. Love MR & MRs Bones - great purchase. i am sure you have lots of fun with them during Halloween.
    The tote bags are great and what a great idea for gifts.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete