Sunday, September 22, 2013

French Style Dishes - Target Bargain

 
We just wanted to give everyone a shout out in case you want to check your local Target for these French inspired dishes on clearance.  Unfortunately I did not see these available online.   Pam and I had planned to go to  yard sales yesterday, but unfortunately the rain didn't move out as early as we had hoped.  Instead we decided to meet for breakfast and pick up a few things at Target.  Pam first noticed a bowl, then as we kept looking we found the plates and eventually noticed these were also sold as a boxed set.  I got a service for 4, which included dinner plate, salad plate, bowl and coffee mug.  The normal retail was $60 but these were marked down to $30.  I picked up some individual pieces to complete a service for 6, and we both picked up some individual plates for hanging on the wall.  The individual pieces were under $2 each.  The stripes on these are a dark brown, and a greyish taupe (which is perfect for my wall color).  The graphics are in black.  The dish is a cream color.
 
 
 

 
 
 
This is the design on the dinner plate.
 
 
 
 






 
 
I love the mugs.  I put the plates on the dining table, but we are using the mugs for our daily coffee. )




 Thanks for visiting!
 
Robin
 

7 comments:

  1. How fun, I love them. Great find. I need to check out target. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find will be checking out Target tomorrow. Have three close by so many I can find some.
    Have a great week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those are great and they look expensive. Love Target!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo, these are pretty. My daughter loves this French design, and I will have to tell her about them from Target. Thank you for sharing.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! So cute! Wish they were online as I'm out of town right now and not sure they have Target here - can you imagine? I'll have to check. Thanks for the head's up! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper deal you found here....luv them!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am checking every Target in the area PRONTO! What a great find. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete