Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fall Dining Room


 I wanted to share my bargain find from TJ Maxx .  I found this metal house a few weeks ago in the clearance section for $15.   Each little house was supposed to have a votive size hurricane glass.  2 of them were missing.  It kind of reminded me of a spooky Halloween house when I saw it.  I knew  could do something with it for various seasons and holidays.  I just used burlap ribbon and some pumpkins and leaves I had on hand, along with some wreath picks I found at Dollar General for $2 each.  The picks are in each of the houses.




The napkins are grey linen my daughter brought me from France this summer.







Happy Fall decorating everyone!

5 comments:

  1. How great is that ... really looks good and I love the house. Your table looks great. Happy Fall.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Robin and Pam,
    I saw you on 'Peeking Through the Sunflowers.' You have such a lovely blog with many great ideas. I was browsing through your pictures, and I love the white pumpkins that you have decorated with. I usually like the orange colors in the Fall, but I am really into the white decor lately. We are sisters too, and a mom. We would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to see all your creative ideas for Fall. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.

    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cute Sisters... what a great blog you have! Love your Fall decor. And you shop at one of my favorite stores... TJ Maxx. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your blog, sorry for not visiting you in awhile, but I'm back now and hopefully life will settle down some for me. You always have such creative idea's. Love the wire house. Fall is my favorite time, and I too have started my fall decorating. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Lynn

    ReplyDelete