Monday, August 12, 2013

H & M's Home Line






Stop the presses.  Shut the front door.  Hold the phone!  H & M has a new line of home goods that are available online at hm.com.  My daughter discovered this and informed me on Saturday.  Once I saw a few of the items, I couldn't place an order fast enough.  As a matter of fact, I placed an order again today.   I also noticed today that if you use the link on the main page to sign up for emails, you immediately get an email with a code for free shipping.   This on-line shopping just became available to customers in the United States on August 1st.  Also, the prices are very affordable! 

In case anyone else wasn't aware of their new line, I didn't want anyone to miss out on some fabulous shopping!   I almost forgot to tell Pam about it.  She also placed an order today :)

The funny thing is, I thought H&M already had a home goods line.  My daughter paid several visits to H&M while she was in France this summer.  I requested she pick up something home related for me while she was there, but she assured me they did not have home items.  Well, I am so glad that all changed this month!  Thank you H&M!
 
 
 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the info...heading right over to check it out.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo' Im weak and ordered 18 items! It's like Christmas in August!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This idea is amazing. i had to make one as soon as i saw it. thank you for posting such a unique idea. ours turned out beautifully!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete