Saturday, August 31, 2013

Fall Farm Kitchen


I've gradually been making a few changes to the kitchen since the last pictures I posted.  I've added a few things to the walls, and painted the table and island in a white matched to the Annie Sloan Old White.  It is a close match to the color of the Ballard Design Parson Chairs.


 


I added a few fall touches, but will be adding some Halloween things soon.



I've enjoyed the cafe rod we put up earlier this summer.  I did have some French ticking style dish towels clipped up for curtains.  For the fall color scheme, I made these with some toile scraps and iron on stitch tape. 

  I love my pumpkin pie plate.  Pam gave this to me for my birthday many years ago,










 







Thanks for stopping by!  I'm looking forward to visiting everyone's blogs to see your fall decorating :)


Pin It

9 comments:


  1. love your fall decorations. I like the black and white combo. That is one of my favorite combinations. Love your rooster and pumpkin plate.
    Check with Walmart when they display their fall items as they have small pumpkin plates by Better Homes and Gardens. I purchase 4 last year and one big plate like yours only no writing on it.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, and I love, love, love that faucet. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely...love your dining room. Great kitchen, love that sink! I love the simplicity of your decorating..perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved looking at your photos! Everything looks so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kitchen is so pretty. I love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks just like my kitchen counter tops. The orange plate so pretty against it. Your kitchen is decorated so nicely.

    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete