Wednesday, April 24, 2013

City Sister, Country Sister

 
 
 
Pam is the city sister.  She lives in the city in a subdivision.  I'm the country sister.  My family and I live on 12 acres out in the country, along with cows and chickens :)
 

We've been trying to spruce up the farm a bit.
 

 

 





If you look through the fence,  you can see my cows :)
 
 
 

 
 

This is the area in front of our new porch room.  The husband got a little carried away when I asked him to prune the Crepe Myrtle in front of the new windows.  But, he also created this great new area.  It was an overgrown mess, with some shrubs and ground cover.  He spent 4 days clearing it out and adding all the new landscaping and bench.



These are my neighbor's cows.  We let them use the run behind our chicken coop.  One morning when I went to feed the chickens, this one decided to have a staring contest with me.

 
 

 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Robin
 


Sharing at A Stroll Thru Life


3 comments:

  1. Robin what a cute post and that cow what a personality!!!!! He gave you the look!!!!! So cute.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your porch and the chairs and bench are so perfect. Love that cow too, how fun. Don't forget to link up to Inspire Me Tuesday on Monday evening. Can't wait to see what all you've been up to. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely place in the country! Your new landscaped area will be wonderful...can't wait to see it later....great job, Hubby.

    ReplyDelete