Translate

Translate

Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Book And Its Cover - French Love Poems

 
 
I just wanted to share a quick and easy book makeover.  I picked French love poems and authors in the spirit of Valentine's Day.  I just took some old hard back books and painted the covers with acrylic craft paints I had on hand.  After they were completely dry, I used a white paint pen and a black sharpie to write a French love poem on the cover of one book, and French Love Poem Titles or authors on the spine of the books.  I used chalk to sketch out the writing on the spines.  After the writing is dry, just wipe away any chalk still showing.  For the poem on the front of the book, I just used a note pad to guide each line as wrote.
 
 
 
















 


Thanks for stopping by!

Robin

Sharing at:

Feathered Nest Friday

2 comments: