Translate

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dining Room and Butler's Pantry Makeover


We're in the middle of a lot of work around the house.  I decided if I waited until a room was "complete" before I posted pictures, I wouldn't be posting for weeks, or maybe longer.  So, here goes for some "almost complete" rooms.  The big change in these rooms was the paint color.  The new color is Sherwin Williams Perfect Greige.  I absolutely love this color.  I chose it because it was the best grey to compliment the granite in the kitchen.


I painted my china cabinet in Annie Sloan French Linen.  








The three plates over the cow were a recent birthday gift from my daughter, from West Elm.



I found these wreaths at Marshall's.  I love our Marshall's because they always have a great selection of home accessories.


This is the Butler's Pantry, which connects the kitchen and dining room.  To the left is a walk-in pantry.




Besides the wall color, the big change here is we removed the hutch on top of this piece.  I had the mirror, but painted it flat black for this space.  I like this area so much better now and it seems much larger and more open.








I need to finish pictures of a new room this week.  We converted an exterior space to an interior room.
I'm joining Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday.  Thanks for stopping by!
Robin


I'm also linking to these parties:

 Cowgirl Up Link Party
Between Naps On The Porch
The Dedicated House
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Your dining room is great and the butler's pantry is perfect. Love the paint color. Visiting from Cowgirl Up. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dining room is beautiful and fresh.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butler's pantry and all your wall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! your dining room is just gorgeous! i love the chairs and china cabinet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am stopping by from the WOW party to see your makeover! I totally understand about not waiting until it is "done" because I don't think a room ever seems to be done! I also posted my master bathroom makeover that is pretty close to done. I love your butler's pantry. There is just something warm about a wood counter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dining room looks wonderful. The wall color is gorgeous. Everything looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! You have such a special talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL! I am totally in love with your chandelier and the Butlers Pantry!!!! So glad to find you from Cowgirl link party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to everyone for stopping by, and your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete