Translate

Translate

Monday, November 26, 2012

Hello And A Peek

 

I just wanted to pop in and say "Hello" and I hope everyone had a great holiday!  

Since stress seems to be a constant in my life, we planned some remodeling and redecorating just in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas!  As a matter of fact, the pictures below were taken 2 days before Thanksgiving.  Two days before we had a dozen people here for Thanksgiving dinner.  I had a painting crew come in at 7 a.m. the day before Thanksgiving, and didn't leave until 3 p.m.  You know what that means.  Everything had to be taken off the walls and counter tops, and then put back again.  I'm getting several rooms together and putting on the finishing touches.  However, it looks like the master bath will be gutted  right around Christmas!


The husband kindly cleaned all the high spots for me.







Pam painted her kitchen cabinets with Annie Sloan Country Grey and replaced the hardware.  They look great, and as soon as she cleans her kitchen she promised to send a picture!

Thanks for stopping by!

Robin

2 comments:

  1. Robin,
    looks like you had a lot going on along with all the TK stuff! Glad it all came together for you! Thanks for the offer, I'll let you know if there's anything, go back to DR. tomorrow to see how things are coming along, feeling ok so hope everything is progressing as it should! Hopefully will get out and about soon!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like my house on some days! Hoping to get my place looking like Christmas soon!

    ReplyDelete