Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall Dining Room


Here are some pictures of my dining room I snapped just before my daughter's birthday dinner this weekend.



This room is still a work in progress.  I want to paint the four side chairs, possibly black.  And, I have a big color change planned for the walls too.



I moved the black buffet in from my kitchen last weekend.  


I ordered the leaf placemats from  Kohls.  The napkins, which are a great match, came from TJ Maxx and Marshalls.  I found one pack of 4 at Marshalls, then luckily found a second pack at TJ thiss weekend.





This is the corner just outside the dining room.  Each year I wrap the broom handle in orange ribbon and add the hat. 



And finally, a special birthday wish for my special girl.  She will be 20 tomorrow, the 22nd, but came home from college to celebrate with us this weekend.


Thanks for stopping by!

Robin

1 comment:

  1. Robin,
    Your dining room is lovely! You shop at all my favorite places, don't they have the best stuff!
    Your table looks gorgeous. Happy birthday to your daughter, she is adorable, glad she was able to come home to spend it with you! Mine turned 21 on the 17th. They grow up so fast!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete