Sunday, September 30, 2012

So Long September


 

I can't believe how quickly September passed.   I'm pulling out a few Halloween decorations, but  only a few.  With my daughter away at college, there's less traffic through the house, and the fellas don't really seem to notice the decor.


I love this old metal chair.  Pam and I found it at a yard sale a couple of years ago.  The old blue lantern is something my husband found through a friend.



We chatted with some very nice people at our yard sale this weekend.  I'm out in the country, so it we didn't expect a lot of traffic.  I think the best part was the cutest little boy that loved the antique desk we had.  About every 5 minutes he would ask his mom if they were getting the desk.  It was a great strategy on his part, because his mom got the desk :)









Just wanted to pop in and say Hi!  Thanks for stopping by!

Robin


2 comments:

  1. We made the blog!!!! :) yay! It was so nice to meet you, Robin! You have a beautiful place, and I just LOVE what you and Pam do! I am still SOOO tickled about my purchases, and had I had more room in my vehicle, we may have just cleaned you out!! ;) oh, and in all fairness... I spotted that desk right away and knew I needed it!! (Guess I should've told the poor lad a little sooner!) ;) THANKS AGAIN ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made the blog!!!! :) yay! It was so nice to meet you, Robin! You have a beautiful place, and I just LOVE what you and Pam do! I am still SOOO tickled about my purchases, and had I had more room in my vehicle, we may have just cleaned you out!! ;) oh, and in all fairness... I spotted that desk right away and knew I needed it!! (Guess I should've told the poor lad a little sooner!) ;) THANKS AGAIN ladies!

    ReplyDelete