Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Local Sale Saturday- Murfreesboro/Rockvale Area





Pam and I are having a little yard sale/furniture sale on Saturday.  I'm selling the huge antique mirror from my dining room.  It is just over 7 feet tall and wide $500.

We will have:

* triple dresser in Annie Sloan Country Grey chalk paint
PB Teen large pink bean bag with "Hailey" embroidered (like new)
many pieces of furniture, most vintage or antique 
large antique trunks 
reproduction iron bed (full size)
21 bottle wine fridege (black and stainless) $40
rugs
misc. decor items


If you would like directions, or have any questions, please email me at TwoVintageSisters@yahoo.com

Thanks for stopping by our blog!

Robin

3 comments:

  1. It's a shame that I'm in Alabama:( Hope y'all have one great sale.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca from Walnut & Vine told me about the sale you guys were going to have, but we couldn't make it. I'm really sorry I missed it, especially since you're only like 15 minutes down the road!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe we can meet up some other time Sara Kate, since we are so close to each other :)

    ReplyDelete