Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fall Decorating and Dollar Store Fillers


I just wanted to share some things I've picked up at Dollar General and Dollar Tree this week.  These inexpensive items have helped me in putting a few fall arrangements together.  The moss came from Dollar Tree, where everything is a dollar.  I'm loving these faux acorns.  I got a small bag of the acorns, pine cones and couple of fabric leaves for $3 at Dollar General.




I used the moss and acorn mix with a ceramic pumpkin we found in a SoHo shop while in New York several years ago. I paid less for it than I did the acorns.


 

 I used more of the acorn mix and moss in these antique jars I had.  I added some red and orange fabric leaves and some little faux pumpkins and gourds that I  also got at Dollar General. Each of these were $3 or less. The small pears I found at Target on clearance this week for $2.50 for a box.





I just love the lid on this jar.



Thanks for stopping by!  

Robin


3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I think I'll run by the dollar store today to see what goodies they have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin,
    very cute and what great deals! Looks like you're getting a good start on your fall decorating! I just got started also and can't wait to get it done, love everything about fall! You can find some great stuff at the dollar store, I've got to go in there more often!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too am off to the Dollar stores. lol Great job...Connie

    ReplyDelete