Thursday, May 3, 2012

April At The Nashville Flea Market



Whew!  What a week it has been.  Coming off a Flea Market weekend, there has been lots of regular life business to take care of this week.  On top of that, my daughter came home from college, which I'm thrilled about.  Moving all her personal furniture and belongings home was a bit of work.  And, I'm in the middle of mailing out high school graduation announcements for my "baby" and have to get his party planned in the next 2 weeks.

We just want to thank everyone that came by our booth last weekend.  As always, we met lots of sweet people and had wonderful "neighbors" in the booths around us.   We just had one small booth this time.  Since it is spring, we haven't had long in the garage sale season to find a lot of new pieces.  But, we are already planning a couple of new things for fall that we are excited about.  Something other than the flea market.  

The first pieces of furniture to sell were the coffee sack chairs.  The pair of cane back chairs were actually bought by someone furnishing their new coffee shop in Wisconsin.  How cool is that?













Thanks so much for stopping by our booth and our blog!

Robin and Pam

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, good stuff!!!! Glad you did well and sold bunches.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I ever saw your booth at the flea! I definitely would have remembered the 2 Vintage Sisters sign since since Rebecca from Walnut & Vine told me you would be there! It would have been really fun to meet you both! Maybe next time! I'm still hoping on meeting up with Rebecca there at some point! Next time I go, I will have a much shorter list of what I'm looking for so I won't get so overwhelmed! That is a huge, busy place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a charming booth you had...love all your inventory...just my style!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! :) Sarah Kate, it was a bit overwhelming this month. Seemed like more vendors than usual at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete