Sunday, April 22, 2012

House Guests





I have a few house guests with me until next weekend.  Then they are all headed to the Nashville Flea Market with Pam and me.




The weather has  been sunny so we've spent some time outside.











Everyone has adapted very well.




In a way, I hate to see them leave.



I covered all the chairs with authentic coffee sacks.  For a change to all our painting, I used Annie Sloan dark wax to freshen up a few spots on the dining chairs, but left them with their original finish.  Pam had painted the green chair, and I followed up with a heavy brushing of the AS dark wax on it also.


I'm linking this up to the  Cowgirl Up Link Party at Farmhouse Porch .

Thanks for stopping by! 

*We will be under Shed #2 at the Nashville Flea Market this  Friday - Sunday.

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, these are lovely! I'd hate to see them leave too.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great chairs I really liike the blue green one. Have a great sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your guests would be welcome in my house anytime! So glad you shared them at Cowgirl Up! this week.
    :) Samantha @ Crafty Texas Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I just featured you on my facebook page, feel free to stop by the blog and grab a button!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crafty-Texas-Girls/140299076008437

    :) Samantha @ Crafty Texas Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look wonderful! I've got several chairs to recover and some burlap and seed sacks, so I should get busy!

    I hope you'll come by and share your chairs at the Knick of Time Tuesday Vintage Style Link Party!

    Blessings,
    Angie @ Knick of Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such charming chairs! I am sure they will be hard to part with~Angie

    ReplyDelete