Monday, March 26, 2012

Memo Board - A Quick Little Project



This was my first attempt at making a small memo board.  I used one of the 8 x 10 frames that we sell when we go to the Flea Market.   I bought a roll of the stick-on cork from Hobby Lobby.  I used spray adhesive to put the fabric onto the cork, and stuck the cork onto a thick piece of cardboard cut to fit the frame.  The fabric is just drop cloth with a script transfer.  



This was a quick and easy project since I already had the frame and the fabric ready.



I didn't get any pictures while I was putting it together, but I think I'm going to try a few more of these before we go to the Flea Market again.  I have a scrap of  the Hobby Lobby alphabet fabric left over from my chair covers that I want to try  in  a larger frame.




I'm linking this to Its-A-Cinch at Thistlewood Farm

Thanks for stopping by!

Robin

6 comments:

  1. I love it ! Thank you for the wonderful and easy tutorial !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost too pretty to cover up with notes and scraps of paper!

    Thanks for linking it up at our party!

    :)

    Linda
    www.itallstartedwithpaint.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful result, I agree with Linda, it should be front and center. Thanks for linking!!
    Karah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - and agree with Linda & Karah - much too pretty to cover up!!

    So glad you joined our Cinch party.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for linking up to the party! I love how your project has turned out! I love the script on drop cloth and the stick on cork! Perfect!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete