Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hankering For Spring





With thoughts of Spring on my mind, I've had a real hankering for green and flowers.  Lucky for me single stems are half off at Hobby Lobby this week.  Good thing, because the large flowers are regularly priced at $10 each.  The "filler" pieces I bought were  $4 at full price.




It was really hard to decide, without breaking the bank that is.



They also had the script flowers that I've been seeing on blogs lately.  I even had a green one in my cart at one point, but put it back later.  





I'm also enjoying having a white room to use as a back drop for my photos.  Can you tell?





These particular flowers just spoke to me.  I love the combination of green and white.




My dilemma now is to decide which room to put the flowers in.














Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, these are so pretty. I love the softness of greens and whites.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my very favorite blooms! Makes me really anxious for the warm weather...:) chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and it - and this post in particular - is just gorgeous. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! We truly appreciate your visits here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the green flowers, and I do love the white backdrop. Very pretty, don't you just love Hobby Lobby, one of my favorite stores. Joinned your blog! Hugs, Lynn

    ReplyDelete