Friday, February 3, 2012

Eye Candy From The Vintage Market Place


Our first booth to check out at The Vintage Market Place was Shambora Studios.  This booth was an eye candy superstore!  Everything was beautiful and gorgeously displayed. 







Why is it I can take a picture and not see half of what is there?  I feel like I'm seeing so many things for the first time when looking at these pictures.  Now I'm wondering why I didn't buy this gorgeous memo center.







Pam did buy some beautiful earrings, handmade by the lovely shop owner.

We really enjoyed meeting and talking with Jackie.  Her Etsy shop is on vacation until the show is over.  I will certainly by checking it out next week.




This is the booth of Theresa of Time Worn Interiors


We had the pleasure of meeting Theresa back in the fall when she visited our booth at The Nashville Flea Market.  It was a real treat to get to see her booth today!




Galvanized goodness everywhere!









Now I'm wondering why I didn't buy this beautiful old bell!



Theresa is a true artist with her displays!








These are pictures from the Barn Trash booth.   They don't have a blog, but their web site is www.barntrash.com


They had gorgeous floor lamps made from old porch posts.  Maybe I should say irresistible.  






Every booth there was absolutely beautiful.  The Vintage Market Place was a market within a large annual antique sale.  While we were there, the Vintage Market Place seemed to be the busiest, which is one reason I didn't get more pictures.

Paige from Hodge Podge was there selling the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.  Their booth was really hopping, and the dark wax was sold out by the time we got there!

The Vintage Market Place was a great addition this year and we're really hoping it is a permanent addition to the show!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Robin & Pam!

    Loving all this eye candy from the market. What a small blog world! I had no idea you knew Theresa. Too funny. You've gotta love how small us vintage loving bloggers have made this big country. I will be sure to let you guys know when I'm coming out your way. Are there any "can't miss" events coming up this year that I could plan my trip around?

    Have a fabulous weekend dolls!

    Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, it's only 6:30am in the morning and I'm ready to go shopping! What lovely things and over-the-top displays. You are so fortunate to get to shop there.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by the booth. Sorry we were out of the dark wax--it was a hot commodity at the show. You know we'll have it at the shop when you come for a visit.
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cori! Isn't is amazing how blogging has bonded so many people around the country, and world? As for Nashville, the flea market is the 4th weekend of every month and is always worth a visit. The biggest months for the market are May and October. I'm hoping there will be another Bella Rustica barn sale this fall. I'll let you know if I hear of anything else. We would love to meet you in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sissie, I admire you for being up so early on a weekend! Wish you were close enough to shop with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was great seeing your girls at the show! Thanks for dropping by for a visit! The show was fabulous, you girls should do it next time!
    tot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you again. Loved seeing your booth! We would love to do the show next time. It's just taking us a while to work up our courage :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! I love going to things like this! But I'm like you - I likely only actually see half of what's there even when I'm looking straight at it because my brain is on overload thinking, 'Oh, I could THAT in this room, and THAT in another room...' :o) It's very overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete