Friday, January 13, 2012

Vintage French



I bet this wasn't what you were expecting. : )  I may be one of  few that think this is pretty.  This is our 1969 Massey Ferguson tractor, made in France.  We bought her about 5 years ago after moving to "the country".  She has served us well but now has a bum wheel.  Finding parts for a vintage French tractor isn't easy, but I think we have one on our radar.



She wasn't looking too spiffy when we got her.  But, just as with furniture, they make a paint for just about everything.  Here she is after her  make-over:





Pam and I put in a work session one night last week and have some things to share, as soon as I can make time to take pictures.  And speaking of pictures, I'm taking a photography class tomorrow night!  Considering I know almost nothing about my Cannon Rebel I got for Mother's Day, I'm sure I'll learn a lot.  Oh, and I started going to the gym this week.  Hopefully after doing some catch up this weekend I'll be back on track with my schedule.

Thanks for stopping by,

Robin

1 comment:

  1. So glad you guys got it painted, where would this world be without paint to make the less desirable more desirable. Love the red tractor.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete