Monday, January 16, 2012

Accentuate The Positive





Often, many of us have areas of our homes that we aren't crazy about and for whatever reason we can't make changes to them.  I have some places like that, so I thought it would be good to just appreciate the good parts.


I'm also practicing my photography. I attended an informational type photography class over the weekend and decided to try taking my camera off  auto mode.  I took these pictures over 2 days, one sunny and one not.


















This old metal tray and tart tin were purchased at the The Nashville Flea Market several years ago.  The jar came from an antique store.









Thanks for stopping by!

Robin

7 comments:

  1. Love that tub, used to have one of those in a previous home. Never used it, but loved the look. What color is the blue on your walls? very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter is a retro singer, I brought her up on the oldies but goodies I listened to when I lived in New York in the 60s and 70s, so we both love anything vintage. I am following you right away, your blog is so interesting. Regards from Rome, Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi SheilaG. I'm sorry but I picked that color off a chart about 5 years ago when we were building the house and can't remember the name. I think it was a Porter Paints color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Francesca! Our greetings to Rome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your bathroom is stunning, Robin! Never would have guessed it was a new build with all those wonderful period details.

    Take care,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin,
    your bathroom is lovely! What great touches you've added to make it so cozy and inviting! Love the tub and beadboard, just perfect!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have given you an award and nominated you in a game of TAG.
    http://justpaintitwhite.blogspot.com/2012/01/awards-and-game-of-tag.html
    It's alot of work, so just do one or the other, if you wish !!!

    ReplyDelete