Monday, November 21, 2011

Small Changes








Now

 
Before














I've been trying to make some small changes around my house, mostly in my kitchen, that have a bigger impact.  I would love to repaint most every room in my house, but that isn't practical at this time.  So, I'm trying to lighten things up here and there.  This cabinet was much darker inside than the picture (taken with a flash) shows.  I painted the inside with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Old Ochre.  The outside is painted in Chateau Grey. 


The original knob was small and wood.  I swapped it out with a blingy glass knob.

                                                            


I also switched out the contents for something in lighter colors.





 The change is like a breath of fresh air in the room. 




Sometimes small things can have a big impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment