Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bella Rustica Barn Sale



I went to my first barn sale over the weekend.  It was a beautiful event.  I must admit I've been a bit jealous of all those wonderful barn sales all around the country that I see on other blogs.  The Bella Rustica Barn Sale was a new event, organized by Agape, a charitable organization. 




I just love these old trucks. 





This nice lady is Brenda Hawkins of The Gypsy Moon.  We chatted with her and realized we were under the same shed at the Nashville Flea Market in June. 




Lots of great French tables.


Beautiful touches of Fall throughout.


Linda, the organizer of this event, did an amazing job.  Everything was beautifully displayed.  There was live entertainment and food vendors as well as lots of gorgeous booths by vendors from near and far.






I love this frame and the way the picture is displayed on top. 



Pam found a metal "P" like she has been wanting.  She then picked up an "R".  My first thought was oh how sweet.  She found an "R" for me so we can each have one.




But then I realized she wanted them both for herself.  Her last name also starts with "R".





We were actually invited to be a vendor, but had already put our plans in place for the Nashville Flea Market next month.   We just didn't have enough time to prepare for both events. I sure hope this becomes an annual event, because we would love to participate next time!



10 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! What a perfect way to spend a fall day.

    e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for
    your next post thank you once again.
    My web site ... fastpaydayloans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I log on to your new stuff regularly.
    Your humoristic style is witty, keep doing what you're doing!
    My blog post http://Geogef.Hostei.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really wonderful ideas in concerning blogging.

    You have touched some good factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.


    My blog - ea.dev.ticcon.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've learn some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much attempt you set to make this kind of fantastic informative website.

    Here is my weblog :: www.loverssite.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Firefox.
    I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.

    The design look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon.
    Thanks

    my weblog - buy twitter followers without following cheap

    ReplyDelete