Friday, August 5, 2011

Furnishings By Goodwill - Pam's House


I finally made it over to Pam's house with my new camera.  Over the past year she has transformed almost every room in her house, mostly using furniture she bought at Goodwill.   Throw in a few flea market and yard sale finds, and her house looks amazing.  I am totally jealous!  The French two tier table above is from Goodwill.  Of course, all of these pieces have been painted by Pam.

I think the tin/mirror came from the Flea Market.


 
This is her newest find. Actually I found it on Craigslist for her. She had been wanting an old stereo with console and I found this French Provincial piece a few weeks ago.



 

Okay, so this antler collection came from a shop on the square in Murfreesboro. The Dog statue came from the Rockvale Art Gallery, where some of our things are sold. She isn't completely immune to regular retail.





Just for the record.  This dog does not have a candle on its head.  There is a large candle stand behind it.





Her china collection is from Goodwill.


Her table, and I think most of the chairs, came from Goodwill.  One came from a yard sale. These were purchased at different times.



Bookshelf from Goodwill.




I think she found this table at a yard sale.



Goodwill chair.




These pieces actually belonged to our parents when we were kids.  I don't know how Pam ended up with them.  Ever since I took these pictures I've been drooling over a set I saw on Craigslist.

   
                                                         


                                                         



   


Goodwill chair.


This isn't a very good picture, but these are the chair prints on dictionary pages. I'm not sure where she found these frames, but I really like them.





Love this lamp.  Hey Pam!  Where did you get this lamp?


I actually found and bought a pair of these chairs off Craigslist.  Pam managed to talk me out of both of them!





Yard sale frames.




Drapes from Goodwill.



Flea Market Table.




She bought this buffet at a moving sale.





I realized as I was posting these pictures that I didn't get any of whole rooms.   Oh well, maybe next time.

4 comments:

  1. Her home is lovely and she has a great sense of style. Isn't it amazing the look we can achieve with some creativity, some paint and without spending a fortune.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what great finds and they turned out wonderful! This just goes to show that you don't have to spend a fortune to have great style! My house is done the same way, the only things in my family room that are "retail" are my coffee table and one end table that I saw years ago in Country Living mag in an add and found a store and ordered them without seeing them in person. Luckily, when I did see them, they were and still are just what I wanted.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin ~
    Those are awesome finds!! Craigslist and Goodwill rock !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you each have an eye for great finds and transformations!
    paige

    ReplyDelete