Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Nashville Flea Market - Shed #4




We've reserved our spot for This Nashville Flea Market this month.  We will be under Shed #4 in space #426.  This shed runs across and at the end of Shed #3 where we were last Fall.  We will be there Saturday June 25th and Sunday June 26th.  If you are there, please come by and visit.  We love meeting new friends!

This turquoise table will be with us.  The color really is better in person.  It's a little more turquoise than the blue it looks here.  It is very old and has beautiful carved detail on the legs.




 
I started working a new schedule at my office job this week and it is whooping me with a capital WHOOP.  Just the difference in traffic times has increased my driving time by an hour each day.  In the next few days I hope to post a little more info on my experiences when printing dictionary art.  A few people have emailed me with questions and I promise I haven't forgotten.  I also plan to have a few pieces with me at the Flea Market, printed on vintage book pages.

We hope - okay we have to- get several projects completed this weekend and will post pictures.  Pam is working on a beautiful and very old wardrobe and china hutch at her house.  These will be our 2 largest pieces at the Flea Market.

Thanks for stopping by our little blog!

Yours truly,
Robin

3 comments:

  1. I bet that table will find a new home fast, ladies! That color is just gorgeous. My friend who lives in Nashville will actually be here in NC next weekend, but keep us posted on where you are each month at the flea market because I know she'd like to check out your table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this table! I tried to get one like it at an estate auction this weekend, but lost out. However, I've got a small one similiar that is going to receive some turquoise love.

    gertie @ www.theoldblockhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! We also had an old fern table the same color and both were some of the first pieces to sell.

    ReplyDelete