Friday, April 1, 2011

Loving Lavender






Pam made up the last batch of candles at her house.  We try to divide up our projects as evenly as possible.  We each have our own strengths and it works well for us.  I do all the sewing, and most of the small crafts. Pam does practically all the furniture.  We collaborate on almost all of the project ideas.  So when Pam took over the last candle project, I tucked in one of my favorite vintage Ball jars.  I was thrilled when I picked up the finished product.  I could smell the lavender before I even got the candle out of the bag.   I haven't had a chance to see  the dozen candles that she took to Rockvale Art Gallery.   Hopefully I can stop by and take some pictures soon. 


This is an old jar I found at a consignment store last summer.  I have one more.  It may just make its way to one of our retail spaces.







3 comments:

  1. Your candles looks just beautiful!!
    I bet they smell wonderful too ~
    I LOVE lavender!!

    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words about my armoire, Robin! Your candle in the Ball jar is simple perfection--and no doubt heavenly smelling! :)

    ReplyDelete