Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Easy Hand Stamped Note Cards




My mother-in-law has been so supportive of our hobby-turned-business venture.  Since last summer she has been bringing us any and every diamond-in-the-rough she finds in her attic or from friends.  She also calls, emails or sends pictures and articles she thinks may be of interest to  us.  We would certainly have less projects to work on if it weren't for her help.

She also sends me hand made cards that she receives from friends.  She loves these and thinks we should give them a try.  While I haven't had the opportunity to attempt some as elaborate as the cards she has received, I did make time to sit down and make these simple French note and thank you cards.  I love the brown kraft card stock.  This is the same look we have used on our price tags for our merchandise.  We've even recycled brown paper sacks to make price tags. 

When it comes to making things for our booth at The Willow's Nest or the Nashville Flea Market, we try to stay true to what we love rather than just making something to sell.   So, these French note cards are definitely speaking to me. 







No comments:

Post a Comment