Thursday, January 6, 2011

Aw Shucks...






That's Southern  for "We're Flattered".   Tara at  ShabbyInSuburbia has given our blog its first award!  Thank you Tara!  We just really appreciate you all checking us out.  We will be posting pictures and details on  more projects in the near future.  Pam and I each have a pile of furniture in our garages just waiting for a makeover.  And, I went as far as to buy a gallon of creamy white paint last week with the intention of transforming some of my own furniture.   I'm just trying to decide which piece to tackle first!  I really want to lighten things up in my house.  We are going to work on our booth at The Willow's Nest this weekend and will be taking a vintage dressing table.  We thought things would be slowing down after the holidays, but we've had quite a few sales lately and need to re-stock.   Selling some merchandise sure gets the creative juices flowing!

Oh yes.  Seems like Tara's award means we need to reveal some things about ourselves.  We'll follow up with that a little later!

Thanks for stopping by!  If you haven't checked out Tara's blog, hop on over here.

1 comment: