Sunday, August 29, 2010

Windows








Earlier this summer I spotted a few windows at a little consignment shop in Chapel Hill, Tennessee.  This is the one my son dubbed the House o' Crap.   At the time, we were on our way to Huntsville and didn't have room for these in the car.  These were still on my mind a few weeks ago, especially when I saw how beautifully one blogger had displayed a similar window.   I quickly made the trip back over to Chapel Hill and snagged five of these babies.  I did a little dry brushing of 2 colors on this one.  My husband added the handle and the hardware to hang the window.   I made the wreath from a burlap  feed sack.  Since I love fall so much, I thought I would go ahead and get started by adding some black and orange yo-yos and a pumpkin. 



Pam and I are working on a plan to sell some of our things soon, including 4 of these windows.  Once we have the details finalized, I'll share the time and location.





No comments:

Post a Comment