Monday, July 26, 2010

A favorite Yard Sale Find



Okay, so I need to get better at "before" pictures.  Better as in remembering to take some.  I picked up this cute little bench at a church yard sale recently.  It caught my eye right away, although I wasn't sure exactly how I wanted to use it.  My first thought was that it could be used to hold cook books on the counter top.  But, I also love the look of my Ball jars on it.    The large jars are 1/2 gallon jars, just to give you an idea of the size.   It was a wood stain when I got it, and in need of some TLC.  I painted a white coat first, then the blue-ish color.  My daughter did the distressing.  I LOVE it.  But, I may not use it for myself.  Pam and I are cooking up a prospective adventure and if it works out, I'll be posting the details a little later.







Thanks for stopping by!

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment